Self-Catering rental in the centre of Edinburgh, sleeping 1-4
VisitScotland Four-Star Self-Catering Award
Member of VisitScotland, Edinburgh & Lothians Area
and the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers.
Apartment 39 Lothian House
Lothian House is an Art-Deco building listed for its architectural interest. It is located on Lothian Road within the heart of the beautiful city of Edinburgh.
Apartment 39 is situated on the third floor and is fully self-contained. The large white windows of No 39 are visible in the centre of the facade of Lothian House in the photograph (above right). It has panoramic views including Edinburgh Castle (in the centre on the horizon, (left)). Princes Street is just at the end of the road on the left.
Recent interior redecoration and furnishings are of the highest standards, as required for Four-Star Self-Catering status from VisitScotland (formerly the Scottish Tourist Board). This compact apartment is ideally suited for a couple, although the small double sofa-bed in the lounge can accommodate a further 2 guests.
An entry-phone system and security entrance door provide access to the foyer, with stairway and elevator servicing all floors. Lothian House has a heated Swimming Pool, Sauna and Gymnasium (see below).
- Widescreen LCD Digital TV with Teletext & Remote Control (also monitors swimming pool and front entrance).
- DVD Player - Complimentary DVD movies provided.
- Hi-Fi system with CD Player.
- Direct Dial Telephone.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access.
- Panoramic views to the Firth of Forth and Edinburgh Castle.
- Comfortable King Size Bed.
- All bed linen (incl. Sofa-bed) provided.
- Wall Mounted LDC Digital TV With DVD Player.
- Alarm clock radio.
- Ironing facilities.
- Good storage space.
- Second Bedside Telephone.
- With bath and Power-Shower.
- Shaver point for US and EU.
- Luxurious quality towels.
- Complimentary toiletries.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Microwave and Dishwasher.
- Electric cooking hob and oven.
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware, and cooking utensils.
- Table linen provided.
- Dining table with seating for four.
- A "Welcome Breakfast Package" is also included.
For prices and direct reservations please ask Jenny: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rates quoted based on minimum stay of 3 nights, 7 nights during Edinburgh Festival and Hogmanay.
- (2 nights may be accepted with surcharge).
- No smoking please.
- Cot/crib available, if requested.
- Security deposit required.
- Mastercard and Visa accepted with 5% surcharge.
- Sorry, Pets cannot be accommodated.
- Gas, electricity, quality bedlinen, tablelinens, towels included.
Complimentary: generous 'Welcome Continental Breakfast Package', toiletries and many extras to help make visit more enjoyable and comfortable.
Special Tariff Options: Please feel free to ask about Jenny's Special Tariff Options:
Value-added Honeymoon Hideaway and Romantic Rendezvous Packages.
Further Discounted Basic Break and Late Availability offers.
To enquire or to book:
Mrs Jenny Stevenson:
Tel: 01780 106 4820
Tel: 44 780 106 4820 from outside the UK
All correspondence to:
Mrs Jenny Stevenson
Apartment 39 Lothian House
124, Lothian Road
Edinburgh, EH3 9DD
(or to the email address above).
Managed in conjunction with 21 Cordiner's Land
Please say you found Apartment 39 Lothian House, in About Scotland!
The private Leisure Complex in the basement of Lothian House contains a swimming pool, sauna, gymnasium and recreation area. Inspection is invited and should you decide to take advantage of these leisure facilities there will be no extra charges. Additional facilities in Lothian House include security access, a laundry room with coin operated washing machines and dryers, and two lifts/elevators.
Conveniently located within minutes walk of Princes Street and the Gardens, Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile, Grassmarket and the historic Old Town. The Edinburgh International Conference Centre, The Usher Hall, the Traverse, Lyceum and King's Theatres are all in the immediate vicinity.
The area is well provided with many cinemas, restaurants, popular take-away food outlets, clubs, pubs, shops, cafes (including an internet cafe) banking and business facilities. Access to public transport is easy with buses and taxis readily available. The Edinburgh Sheraton Grand is only a few doors away and the Caledonian Hotel is also close by on Lothian Road. There are several large public Car Parks nearby: behind Lothian House in Semple Street, at the Conference Centre in Morrison Street, off Fountainbridge and in Castle Terrace.